Triton’s open snowmobile trailers are designed for hauling one to four sleds. Choose from ramp or tilt bed models to suit your loading and unloading preference, and add accessories to customize and protect machines from salt and road debris.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded box frame with no C-channels provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading.
- Sealed Lights: Sealed lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Durable Deck: Fully treated 1/2" marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of outdoor use.
- Torsion Axle: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride.
- Sur-Lock Tie Downs: Steel tie down bars have a vinyl-dip finish and stainless steel handles to easily secure snowmobile skis
- Add optional Tongue jack for $89
- 101" x120" Bed Size
- OAL 172"
- Tilt Deck with Lift Assist
- 1505lb Carry Capacity
- 1870lb GVWR
- 375lb dry weight
- ST175/80R13 Tires
ALL OUR PRICES ARE FOB OVERLAND CANADA, CROSSFIELD, AB