Triton’s open snowmobile trailers are designed for hauling one to four sleds. Choose from ramp or tilt bed models to suit your loading and unloading preference, and add accessories to customize and protect machines from salt and road debris.
- Fully Welded Frame: The Triton difference – all-aluminum, fully welded box frame with no C-channels provides a solid structure for years of loading and unloading.
- Sealed Lights: Sealed lights and wiring harnesses throughout trailer resist corrosion caused by moisture.
- Durable Deck: Fully treated 1/2" marine grade plywood deck stands up to the elements for years of outdoor use.
- Torsion Axle: Independent suspension with four cord rubber torsion axle provides a smooth ride.
- Sur-Lock Tie Downs: Steel tie down bars have a vinyl-dip finish and stainless steel handles to easily secure snowmobile skis
- 101" x144" Bed Size
- OAL 215"
- Drive On off With rear loading Ramp and Folding Front Ramps
- 1655lb Carry Capacity
- 2200lb GVWR
- 545lb dry weight
- ST205/75D15 Tires
- Tongue Jack Included
ALL OUR PRICES ARE FOB OVERLAND CANADA, CROSSFIELD, AB