- Awning Fabric: (Desert Tan) 420D Polyester Oxford; PU coated with water resistant coating, UV and mold resistant
- Awning Frame: Aluminum 22mm/25mm
- Comes with Guy Lines and Pegs
- Cover: 680G Black PVC
- Mounting hardware included (Standard hardware with T nuts for Thule Slot bars or Yakama Slot bars) Longer bolts may be required for other installation applications
- Must Be Tied Down for Wind
- LIMITED 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- WHAT IS COVERED Kitt Distributors Ltd., producer of Doghouse Tents, warrants to the original purchaser that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the term described, except as qualified below. The life of the product is determined from the date of purchase until such time as the product is no longer serviceable due to normal wear and tear.
- WHAT IS NOT COVERED Kitt Distributors Ltd,. shall not be responsible for the natural breakdown of materials that occurs inevitably with extended use (e.g., Ultra Violet (UV) light damage, exhausted zippers), or defects caused by accident, abuse, alteration, animal attack, storm damage, misuse or improper care. THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES BEYOND THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL Kitt Distributors ltd,. BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. WHAT Kitt Distributors Ltd. WILL DO If after inspection we find that a product failed due to a manufacturing or material defect, we will repair or replace the product, at our option, without charge.
- HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE Return the product, freight prepaid, to the Doghouse Dealer from whom it was purchased; or, contact Doghouse Tent’s Customer Satisfaction Department for return authorization: toll free 1-604-819-8999 Collect shipments or shipments without return authorization cannot be accepted. REPAIRS If your awning needs service or repair due to normal wear and tear, animal attack, accident or some other reason that is not covered under the warranty, we will provide the necessary service for a reasonable charge, plus shipping and handling. We require that products accepted for any repair be properly cleaned according to our recommended care instructions. Please send your product or component that requires repair (e.g., tent fly), postage prepaid, along with a description of what needs attention. For service and repairs, please contact us 1-604-819-8999.
- HOW STATE LAW RELATES TO THIS WARRANTY This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights that vary from state to state.
ALL OUR PRICES ARE FOB OVERLAND CANADA, CROSSFIELD, AB